Thursday, September 22, 2011

Babies R Us here we come!

Will and I didn't have much going on Tuesday afternoon, so we decided to begin a registry at Babies R Us. Better sooner than later, because who knew babies came with so much stuff aka shit. We were given a "guide" of "must-haves" for the baby. Half the stuff Will and I just looked at each other dumbfounded asking, "Do we really need that?" or "What is that?" or "Which one, there's like 15 different kinds?". It was fun, but it was definitely not like registering for your wedding, where you just picked out what you liked. We agreed on almost everything that we registered for...

Our biggest decision or shall i say debate right now is cloth vs. disposable diapers...

When Will imagines a landfill he pictures a bunch of dirty diapers... I'm pro healthy environment, organic when you can/should, hell i was a vegetarian for a year, but I cannot imagine myself washing poo poo everyday in my washing machine. Talk about gag reflux. And what if I'm at Target or something...I can't just throw the diaper away. Do I just carry around this poo in my purse??  I see where he's coming from, and maybe it's not as bad as I make it out to be, but in reality he won't be changing Mister as much as I will. We may try both out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment