Sunday, April 8, 2012

First Big League ball game...

I've been on a roll with the blog lately, so I thought I'd (in the words of Jesus at the wedding in Cana) keep the party going.  Easter's never been one I remember for family.  But I think I've taken that for granted.  It was weird to see it approaching, knowing that we wouldn't be with any family when it rolled around.  So we decided to make lemonade and take Knox to his first big league game.  I went to my first opening day on Good Friday with some high school guys.  But we thought the Easter day game was perfect for Knox.  Here's some pics:


My first purchase when I got to Texas was a throw back Nolan Ryan jersey.  I ordered it from China (clearly).  Either the Chinese symbol for medium is "XXL" or it's counterfeit.  Either way, it was skin tight to say the least.  Over the last couple months I've been trying to drop some lbs. with wearing this jersey to opening day as the goal.  Well it fits (still tight), but we made it.


It was a blast.  Real fun.  Great time with Knox and Jess.  And our friends Hannah and Tyler (quickly becoming our great buddies).  Fail on our part that we didn't get a group photo with the Baggetts.  Her are some other ones:






No comments:

Post a Comment