Wednesday, September 5, 2012

A little housewarming gift...


We had a storm a few days ago and that night this here limb fell onto the roof and the Camry. No real super damage, but we'll have to replace the gutter and taking our car into the dealership for the insurance peeps to look at it. Was not our ideal way of meeting our next door neighbors. 

On a lighter note, this past week has been full of the beginning of football season! Knox went to his first Texans football game...


And his first Stratford pep rally...


I remember times when I was a kid my dad getting me out of school early to go to the pep rally... There is also a picture of me as a baby in the '86 SHS yearbook at the pep rally. So many sweet memories here at this school. And now I get to add new memories with my new family. Still crazy to me. 
Fall is in full swing. We start club on Monday for Stratford and Westside. All the while trying to move into our house.

No babies were harmed in taking this photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment