Saturday, December 10, 2011

The countdown begins!

Earlier this week we had our last ultrasound. Days leading up to our appointment, we were so excited to see the lil guy again! The tech first showed us his kidneys, heart, bladder, blah, blah boring. I thought "Lady get to the good stuff. Let me see his face." She kept trying to get a good visual of his face, but said his head was already snug down in my pelvis. I was bummed that I didn't get to see his face but also real excited that he's gettin ready to come out! They said he's a little over 6 lbs and a week ahead of schedule. We asked if that meant that they thought he would come a week early and they said that very much could be the case OR he could just be a big baby! PLEEEEAAASSSEEE LORD, bring the babe early!

But even though we are beyond excited for Knox to get here, we're trying to take advantage of life without kids... Staying out late when we get the chance, sleeping in, and quiet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment