Wednesday, June 6, 2012

camp life


Our boog is 5 months old! He is the B.M.O.C. here at camp! All the children love him, the workers love him, and the campers love him! I love how much joy he brings people! Don't see how anyone couldn't love him...


  I wasn't feeling well last night and earlier today... thank goodness our committee chair and his wife are here as adult guests! They watched Knox while I slept ALL morning (til 1:30!) and Will worked. I was so so grateful! Here's a family photo from tonight...


We laughed so so hard at this picture. I bet he's going to make some great funny faces like his papa.


looking into the future in 12 years...


oh our life. Today I thought about when I was a camper in high school, and seeing the program guys and thinking how funny they were. Who knew that that would become my life. Wouldn't trade it for anything. 

Jesse and Jasper McAwesomestache doin what they do. Second Night 4 down. 1 to go. 


No comments:

Post a Comment