Thursday, June 28, 2012

Keep the Car Runnin'

This is in honor of my new friend Leslie Sloan... ashevillesloan.blogspot.com who inspired me that I can be a mom and exercise. 

Now that Knox is 6 months (next week) I'm now allowed to jog with him in the jogging stroller. "They" say 6 months is when they finally have full control of their necks, therefore wait til 6 months to jog with the jogging stroller. 

Here is my newly edited jogging playlist... most of which are inspired from camp, which makes me happy, so don't judge me for all the pop music.

Kick Drum Heart - Avett Brothers
Viva La Vida - Coldplay
Good Feeling - Flo Rida
Hard To Find - Daniel Crawford
Starships - Nicki Minaj
Get Down On It - Kool & The Gang
We Found Love - Glee Cast
All I Do Is Win - DJ Khalad
Cosmic Love - Florence + The Machine
We Are Young - Fun.
Paradise - Coldplay
Boyfriend - Justin Bieber
Lights - Ellie Goulding
Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO
It Goes On and On - Avett Brothers
Long Hot Summer - Keith Urban
Headlights - Daniel Crawford

The first day, I went too soon after I ate. They say wait 30 minutes after a meal before heavy activity for a reason. I'll have to go in the mornings or evenings due to VERY high temps throughout the summer in Houston. 

No comments:

Post a Comment