Friday, July 22, 2011

Back to Houston

We got back to Houston late afternoon on Tuesday. We have started camp follow up and our past few mornings have been filled with doughnuts, high school kids, and Jesus. It's been real fun to say "see you tomorrow" everyday to these guys.

We had our 2nd baby doctor appointment today. I don't know why but I was on pins and needles just hoping everything was ok. Ok I do know why, it's cause I'm really bad at taking my pre-natal vitamins and I wasn't showing as much as I thought I should be. Probably cause I'd been comparing my belly to Sharon Clark, who is a week behind me BUT is also on her third child. Anyways my pins and needles were false alarm. The doctor said the heartrate was great, that my uterus was growing, and everything seemed to being going great. Just need to start gaining weight. Normally, you would think this is the best news ever. Today I had 2 doughnuts, cheap chinese food for lunch, and greasy mexican for dinner and I feel like I'm going to explode. Don't know how long I'll be able to keep this up. We go back to the doctor in 3 weeks to find out the sex!! BOY OR GIRL???? we both think it's a boy.

Buddy and Kathie got here today! We gave them a small tour of niche of town, then went to our fave mexican place, Lupe Tortilla's. Of course, they admitted to never having anything like it. Welcome to Texas people.

We've been staying at my friend Jen's parents house since we got back in town and we're moving into our apartment tomorrow! I could not be more ready to have our nest back. And to have a dishwasher!!!! Ahhhh!!! This could save Will and I from many many fights. Happy Moving Day to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment